Getting ready to finally purchase one, and was wondering what should be my first game purchase. Either NCAA 09 or Madden 09? Any suggestions? Thanks.
Getting ready to finally purchase one, and was wondering what should be my first game purchase. Either NCAA 09 or Madden 09? Any suggestions? Thanks.
NCAA 09
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
A few of us on here have NCAA if you want to play against each other.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTA 4 are must-haves. Killzone 2 will be good too, I'm sure.
Officially retired
NCAA09, I have both that and Madden and just love the college game more.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
I really liked Drakes Fortune, its probably my fav ps3 game so far.
Bookmarks